Last updated: June 28, 2021
CarboneIO uses Crisp.chat's cookies solely for messaging purpose,and not for tracking purposes.
We don't ask for user consent regarding Crisp cookies.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Live Support: The Crisp Chatbox
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
- Apple Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Microsoft Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/effacer-les-cookies-pour-supprimer-les-information
- Opera : https://www.opera.com/case-studies/clean-browser-and-remove-trackers
- Android (Chrome) : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=1
- Blackberry : https://docs.blackberry.com/content/dam/docs-blackberry-com/release-pdfs/en/device-user-guides/BlackBerry-Classic-Smartphone-10.3.3-User-Guide-en.pdf